Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 75

May 23,2016

Hello Hello! Things are going pretty good. 
Our most progressing person is getting baptized in two months. Hes already read the book of mormon once and is half way through again lol. So that is super cool! :) His name is Rene
I was asked this past week to speak on "opposition in all things" for yesterday. I was given like.. 2 days notice or something like that. spoke for about 15 minutes. It actually went really well though I thought. I took a picture of the 5 pages of notes and thoughts I had, I'll send them attached to this email! :) 
We drove to spring creek which we cover in Spanish. There was like hardly any Spanish people out there and it was super spread out. We drove like an hour or so out there. 
We had lots of good conversations with people this past week though. 
Its been really cool several of the people here really remind me of some of my close friends from back home so that has been pretty cool. Some of our members told us they could take us on a mine tour here so we may be doing that innnnnn about.. a month or so. 
Mostly though things have been going good. We have been just trying to find people to teach. we've been trying to focus on english and spanish too so thats been honestly a major pain. There should be another set of missionaries out here to cover english so both areas dont suffer trying to keep focus between two lol. Not a whole lot new though. 

--

Elder Quinton





No comments:

Post a Comment