Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 71

04/25/16

We had a super good week! Tons of success with visiting people and whatnot. I thought on Tuesday that I may of broken my finger... with a hairline fracture, but its not really hurting as much now. It was a little swollen though. It feels fine so I think I'm all good. 
My wildest dreams came true this past week. One of our neighbors who is an inactive member of the church. Took us to see his 67' shelby gt 500. He has been rebuilding it and was sending it off to get the engine in and then is going to paint it. I will put pictures don't worry ;) 
We were eating with a Latino member family and the father knew I used to work as a manager at dairy queen so he was like "hey elder Quinton, could you tell my son what french fries do to you?" and looked at the son and was like "french fries make you fat" and he took a big gasp of breath and said "cholesterol....!"  hahaha it was so funny he asked me about it. I told him he could only eat it once a year and then 2 days later his dad was talking to me and said that they went to McDonald's to play on the toy set there and all the son got was a powerade and how the dad's wallet was very happy. hahahaha so funny. The kid is like 9. good times :) 
We had 1 inactive told us she wanted to read the scriptures every day and that she wanted the lords spirit with her again, and then another inactive started coming back to church and is also reading scriptures every day so that was legit! :) . overall really good stuff though. 
Elder Teixeira and myself started hiking for working out in the mornings. Better work out. and better view. Plus we lift weights at night so.. double the work out. 

-- 
Elder Quinton





No comments:

Post a Comment