Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 72

May 2nd

Hi All,

I am being Transfered! To elko, which is 5 hours east of where I am lol.  my new address is 
3348 Enfield ave Elko, NV 89801
So that will be cool! Those that are sending me letters, it would probably be best to send them to the mission home (1146 Prater Way, sparks nv 89431) though and they can forward it to me there.
My new companion is elder Shepherd who was my companion in the MTC in Mexico! :) 
Overall the week went super well though. We got a lot done and visited a lot of people. We had another exchange with more of our leaders and that went well. One of those elders goes home with me so that will be cool. Not a lot of time today because welllll I have to back all of my junk and there is quite a lot haha :) 
Talk to you next week! 

--

Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment