Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 33

7/27/15

Hello All,
Yet another super hot week in Sun Valley! My watch tan line was incredible, I should have taken a picture before I decided to switch my watch to my other wrist. I am pretty tan now. At least I think I am.
After our weekly meeting last week, we went to Costa Vida! Love that place, and some of my Carson friends showed up too that was a big suprise! It was awesome though.
Walked 9 hours straight a couple times this last week, that was a little rough haha! My legs are definitely hurting from all of the walking. 

Oh also! I don't know if I mentioned it last week or not, but anyone that knows me knows that I am a very picky eater or was until a few months before my mission. Anywayyysssss I have always been very adamant my whole life with that fact that I hate eggs. Since I have an apartment though and don't live with a member, I've started cooking again! It has been great! I make a huge breakfast every mondayfor my comp and I. I have learned how to make scrambled eggs, peekaboo eggs, omlet, etc! It has been a lot of fun. 
I also found out that one of the senior couple missionaries, she is from Cardston Alberta Canada and knows lots of Quintons. Small world! Her bishop was.. Marvin? or Melvin Quinton? Not sure if you family members know him. Also I have had a couple people from my last Area get baptized in the last couple weeks since I've left. Cool stuff

Have a great week! 
Elder Quinton
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment