Monday, July 6, 2015

Week 30

Hello All,
I am getting transfered tomorrow! To Sparks, NV to an allllll Spanish area! WOoooo. I will miss my friends in Carson, but it will be nice to be in an all Spanish area. My new address is:

Elder Caleb Quinton
480 Milroy Lane
Sparks, Nevada 89431

Elder Baker is my new companion. 
We met the new president! he is a pretty cool guy, named President Chesnut. One of my favorite investigators gave me a sweet compliment, he told me that one of the reasons he really likes me is because he can tell how much I care about the people. I'm super friendly and he said I make him feel like family. So that was pretty sweet! :) 

Independence day was pretty sweet! its been fun. We had a baptism on independence day. That was super cool. I dont have too much to say this week because I am leaving. Tons I need to do. packing galoreeeeeee! It has been a great week though. 
Elder Quinton!
 

 Went on exchanges with Elder Leon, Super funny and very cool guy! You can tell!


President and Sister Chestnut




 

No comments:

Post a Comment