Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 32

Hi Everyone,

Its been a long week, Elder Baker and I have both been being sick off and on and whatnot. On top of that, with walking 7-9 hours a day in 90-100 degree weather my feet are killing me. The skin between my toes this past week split open it was pretty crazy haha! They are doing a little better now though. No one is outside until like 5pm so we just have to walk and talk all day. Which is cool, he's a fun guy.
These recent spanish converts, I was talking to them and they told me that they got their citizenship recently and I was like "Oh awesome how did you feel when you got it?!" and she said "I ran out of there yelling, I'm a white girl now! "(soy una gringa ahora) it was so funny. 
We also did like 10 hours of pulling weeds this past week, it was a lot. They use these tools called a "U hoe" though it is used in desert areas apparently, never had seen one in my life before this. My spanish is getting better though! It is nice to be in a spanish area for once. 
I don't have much to say this week. Thanks for the support and letter! :) 
Elder Quinton



 

No comments:

Post a Comment