Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 31

Sooooo...
I was told the wrong address! My Address is actually

4255 Wedekind road #1615
Sparks Nevada, 89431

Not sure how I was told wrong but alas, I was. 
Elder Baker, who is my new companion is from Gilbert, Arizona. He is hilarious, him and I have a really fun time together we dropped a lot of the people when I got here though because the people here werent progressing besides like 2 or 3 people. Sooooo we are essentially startingf from scratch and we have been walking a ton. pretty much most of the day long. We have had some really good lessons so far though! 
Pretty much no one is home in our area until about 5 pm at night though which is always fun so we get to know each other reallllyyyyy well. He is a fun guy though. We have lots of similarities. 

I got a huge splinter in my hand while doing service this week. It was getting close to an inch long. Didnt feel good but Im doing good :) 

There are some really cool members here one being a convert named Isaac. He is super cool, likes to come out with us. He gave my comp and me the nick name "BakeQuin" kind of sounds like bacon I had a lot of laughs over that. 

ALSO! Elder Bakers former stake president is my sister Kali's mission president who just left! President Riggs I think is his name. So that was cool. He also is in the home ward with Lindsey Stirling and knows her whole family. 

Love you all! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment