Wednesday, August 12, 2015

week 35

Hi Everyone,
Crazy stuff has happened this past week.
The elder that is now in a tripanionship with elder Baker and I. We've been helping him a lot he wanted to go home and stuff like that but president put him with us. Then he had an interview with him and president pulled us in the office after and was like "I cant thank you elders enough, In 4 days of being with you his entire countenance has changed and he wants to stay in the mission field. You literally have saved a soul" It was so cool! I've had some really good talks with this elder and hopefully he realizes the difference staying will make on his life. 

President also told us most companionships in the mission are having problems. He said only a handful aren't, Baker and Myself being one of them. That was crazy, I didn't realize so many were having problems. 

Went on exchanges with an Elder named Elder Craft, he's super cool. I'll send pics. Lots of pics to come this week. I've put it off for 3 weeks already haha! My foot has 3 blisters stacked between a couple layers of skin, its pretty hideous haha! My leg joints sure know how to hurt a lot though. 

Saturday we walked 9 hours. We didnt have any dinner that night and we were super hungry and just tired and we were walking by a latino house and this guy was like dude! We just finished having a party, you guys want some food? Such a miracle. It was amazing lol.
 Then later went to Sonic and got shakes and someone gave us 20 dollars and like 5 people waved at me and I didnt have any idea who they were. 

Elder Baker fell asleep in church class yesterday, everyone was laughing about it, the teacher kicked his foot and he didn't wake up so I started using a pen to touch his hand. Then I hit him with it, he woke up for about 30 seconds and faded back out we were laughing pretty hard. 

Elder Quinton
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment