Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 36

Hi Everyone,
So to start off, Elder Baker and I are closing our area down because of the lack of work here.
I am sad though because we won't be companions anymore. 

My new companions are Elders Parker and Knight.  Who knows! Hopefully things go alright though. 

My new address is 739 16th st Sparks, NV 89431

I don't have a whole lot to say, we walked a TON. I went on exchanges with Elder Gamble, who lives in the loft with Elders Craft and Wolz. I received the nickname "GQ" hahaha. They called me grandpa Q because I am older than most of them, then they made the joke, DUDE "GQ" hahaha so funny. 

This transfer by far went the fastest I've been here. Elder Baker is a great missionary. 

The more I work the faster the time seems to go by. It was super hot this week too. Sorry this email is super lame, I have Tons to get done between packing and whatnot. Love you all!
Elder Quinton
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment