Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 84

7/25/16

Transfers have come! Elder Shepherd is leaving. I am getting Elder Denton who is actually already here in Elko. Ive known him for quite some time. 
Overall things were good here though. We had a lot o members come out with us this past week. 
We will be moving this week at some point so I still dont know what my actual new address will be. It will be an interesting week haha! Lots of investigators at church again though! We have lots to get done today though so I dont really have too much time. Really good week though!
My knee is a little better. I've been jogging on it now. it will hopefully get better. I may talk to the nurse butttttttttt I'm kind of nervous to because I don't want them to be like well.. you need xrays and then surgery haha. I have 3 transfers left, can't believe it's going so fast!! 


Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment