Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 82

7-11-16


4th of july was pretty cool! for the most part it was pretty normal though. No one invited us to do anything fun so basically we just went around and asked how people were doing and whatnot. it was pretty good still though! :) People from my last area are apparently getting baptized pretty soon which is awesome! 
I was reading in the New Testament the other day, Luke 13:23-24 Jesus is talking about many will try to enter into the gates of baptism but many won't be able to. I was looking at one of the cross references to it and it came up with Alma 37:13 which basically says the commandments of God are strict. Rather interesting to think about that many SAY they love god and follow him and yet they don't follow the commandments. 
We had interviews with our mission president and that went super well. He said some very inspired things that I really needed to hear. 
Our person Rene that gets baptized in 2 weeks asked me to confirm him a member. 
Good week! I didn't take any pictures this week though sorrryyyyyy!


--

Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment