Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 47


Nov 2nd

Funny story, one of my shirts was made of satin and my companion had ripped a tiny piece on accident so I walked into our house at the end of the night and was like "Im getting ANGRYYYYY!" and I tore it in half hahaha. 

I called the cops this last week! That was "exciting" I guess. I saw a man beating up his girlfriend or something like that and I was like yea I'm calling the cops. Not 2 minutes later they showed up it was intense. 

Also happy late halloween! on 10/31 7 years ago is when I got my drivers license haha weird to think about. 

Also! A 17 year old in the area I'm serving, the son of the branch president kicked a 47 yard field goal in their final game, that was crazy. Thats a long field goal. 

We also almost got hit by 3 cars the other day. This week was full of tons of random stuff. We had several really cool lessons and whatnot as well. Things are going great! 



--

Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment