Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 48


HI Everyone,

I am getting transfered! I am going back to Carson City hahaha. Serving in the Carson River Ward that I served in for 6 months. But I am covering the other area in spanish. I am sad to leave, we are supposed to have like 6 or so baptisms this transfer here and now I won't be able to go to any of them because Carson is an hour away :( 

Oh well though. I am excited to return to Carson! I will be with Elder Bido, he just finished his training. Elder Knight (my current companion)  was his first trainer. He is from the Dominican Republic.

my new address will be: 

1533 Goldfield Avenue
Carson City Nevada 89701




Last week we did an amazing race zone activity. Knight and I destroyeddddddddd it it was the best! 

I went on exchanges with a newer elder this past week and we went to the park and there were TONS of geese and he told me he's seen people bake home made bread and put tons of laxatives in it and then give it to the seagulls on the beach and then they just start like raining down poop everywhere hahahaha so funny. 

This past week we met a guy named Anthony and he said he wanted to get baptized and his friend was working on his car so  we asked him if he knew of anyone that needed help or service and he was like "Yea, Anthony." and Anthony was like "whoa, whoa bro, I just asked to get baptized, you're the one that needs help!" super funny. 



--

Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment