Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 46


Hi Everyone,

We met someone we had to pass on to the English Speaking missionaries, since we're Spanish speaking missionaries. She was outside, and we asked her what she was doing and she was like I am looking for my work keys I can't find them anywhere and i've been looking for hours! I was like so when I was younger and would lose something I would always just say a prayer and find it after is it okay if I say a prayer? she said yes. Then her boyfriend walked out of the house, not a minute later, saying "hey I found them!" super cool, haha she was like "OH MY GOSH." 

I went on 2 exchanges this past week. It was pretty sweet! went to my old area in Sun Valley for one of them. My Zone Leader Elder Palmer told me not to be suprised if I got a call for leadership this transfer... (still hoping to dodge that bullet though :) ) 

Funny story of the week: When I was with a new elder ,a lady we didn't know snuck up on us when we were sitting in our car and she knocked on the window and we rolled it down. and she started yelling at us about how its not fair we have a car when she's homeless and has to walk and I was like my companions leg is broken... and she kept freaking out and then was like" I'm not crazy. everyone says I am, but im not." then she proceeded to tell us that drones are following her and how there are ones that are un-detectable. It was pretty interesting and a little unnerving to say the least. She kept reaching towards her bag too, I thought she had a pistol or something. 

Gave a tour of the outside of the temple to a family we are teaching. she's a member reactivating and he's an investigator. 

I also spoke in church  this past week. It was pretty cool. except  I prepared a 15 minute talk. and I got 5 minutes to share it. haha awkward. oh well though. Things are going great! 



--

Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment