Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 43

Oct 5th 2015

 This week went super well! :) this coming saturday we have a baptismal service so that is pretty awesome. I will send pictures next week.

One of the missionaries going home this past week said something I thought was pretty profound it was "Heavenly Father can get anything he wants in this world except the souls of his children(meaning salvation), and that is why we are here"
We met this lady this past week, taught her about the restoration and she said she already knew it was true and she wants to get baptised so that was a super cool miracle! 
ALSOOOOO! Someone we are teaching named Aris, shes 25 and she has a husband and 3 little girls. I found out she is from MOUNT VERNON! I made a reference to Seattle and she was like "oh I am from Mount Vernon." Turns out, we went to highschool together and she lived just down the road from my parents. Small world!
We saw some other miracles but like all weeks, I dont have much time so sorry! 
Thank you for all the supprt though! I hit my 10 month mark this week wooooo! almost half done, that is pretty weird lol. 


--
Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment