Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 15

Hello! :)
Things are going a little bit better here. Still struggles with the comp, but such is life. I myself am doing well though! 

Funny stories that happened hmmmm. Well! Last p-day we had a zone activity and we did a BBQ and played sports. I was "juggling" a soccer ball and someone kicked it at me and I tapped it up into the air and it was a little out of control buttttttttt. It was hilarious. It landed right on top of elder Shearers plate that he had just sat his hamburger and food on. He was standing and it knocked the plate right out of his hand. It was pretty funny. 

Theres a really cool "mormon message" I saw the other day called Hope of Gods Light. It is super good, look it up! :) 

The spanish sisters, my companion and I started an english class this past week. I taught this past saturday. anddddddddd They all decided that I was a really good teacher and that I should do it all the time. Whether that be the truth or they just dont want to have to do it thats okay. Ill choose to think the first one ;) 

Remember like two weeks or so ago when I said that I broke my chair that i study in? Sooooo.. I broke a second one. except it wasnt my fault. My companion likes to poke me and well as you may know im not ticklish at all, BUT i hate getting poked. So decided to start attacking me and it pushed my chair backwards and then it sort of started into a wrestling match which well. I won big time. I stood up and went to sit in my chair and sure enough, it was completely broken. I was like are you kidding me! haha. 

I ate my first twinkie ever this past week? kind of.. well.. gross lol. 

Those that know me decently well know I like to talk in rather funny voices sometimes. It is entertaining for me. So I have been doing that a little bit sometimes with spanish. When I am reading spanish sometimes I read in really funny voices and on rare occasions, I sing it in operatic voices, it is very.. nice.. ;) whats sad though is that my accent is better in those voices than in real life! 

We started running to the church building in the mornings to go to our exercise thing. Its about... 1.5 miles away which isnt too far. Butttttttttt for an oldie like me.. ;) It was good. my legs have been killing me though. ive hard to take it easy a couple of days until I get in better shape. 

Started pouring down rain yesterday. I saw the clouds and could tell that it would start raining so I mentioned it and no one believed me. Sure enough 30 minutes later it started raining. I know my clouds being frmo washington and all. 

One of our spanish families, Sister Lopez told me to tell you all hello for her. She wanted to see my family so I showed her pictures. She wants her son to marry my sister Kemi! Better look out sis ;) 

Love you all. 
Elder Quinton


 

No comments:

Post a Comment