Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week 94

Oct 3rd, 2016

We had another great week! We had to do a lot of traveling this past week. 
We also will be this week too, I will be going back to Reno(sparks) for a leadership conference which is a 5ish hour drive. It will be good though. We had to drive to a  place called Wells which is 50 miles from the Utah boarder to do a baptismal interview for someone haha that was pretty funny. 
We moved one of our baptisms back 2 weeks because she wants her family there. Things have been going really well though. We have one baptism this week and then two a couple weeks later. We have lots we need to do today so I have hardly any time to email. have a great week! 
--

Elder Quinton

I knocked on Shiela's door randomly. and she was like ELDER QUINTON! I have to take a picture and send it to your mom! and I was like...wth? who is this? then she said her name and I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  haha. too funny. I toured her house, it's awesome. 
 we have like.. 30 minutes left.  we have to cut our email time today because we are going hiking in the canyon. 
You asked me about washing clothes, I've washed my clothes in our kitchen sink before because of how crummy the washers in these apartments are lol. the rest of the time members that love us do them . Super nice of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment