Thursday, September 15, 2016

Week 88

Aug 22, 2016
This past week went pretty good! a bit of success and whatnot. 
Ive been thinking a lot lately about aligning our will with the Lords will and kind of thought about it in relation to tire alignment. When one side is off it pulls that one way and the tire gets worn down quicker. Obviously its not the lord pulling his way, its us thinking that we know best and so we go and do our own thing sometimes. 
We are having lots of progress with certain of our investigators. 
I hit a big jack rabbit this past week. I dont think i've ever hit anything while I was driving before, normally I slam on the brakes quick enough for the random animals that decide to jump out at the car. I was not able to stop this time though. Going 50mph and it jumping out 5 feet in front of you is not easy to stop. So i hit it. it was sad. It bounced about 10 feet in the air after I hit it though. 
I hurt my knee again haha. it was sad. 


--
Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment