Friday, April 15, 2016

Week 69

April 11,2016

HI All,

We were asked to give a training to like 25 missionaries this past week. That went really well. I was asked to give another one for tomorrow so we will see how that goes. 
It's been sad to see people in our area just go back to their "old ways" and then they just completely change. Their attitude and everything. Someone we've invested a lot of time into was doing SUPER good. and then he had 2 extended family members die so he started drinking again. and then we saw him this past week and he was... He just looked so different. He was all angry and whatnot just like he was when we started teaching him. It is sad. 
We made a trip to Les Schwab this past week. were there for 4 hours. Something felt wrong so I called the "car fleet guy" and he said take it in. I got 4 new tires. and a new ball joint on one of the times and a couple other things. 
We were asked to help someone move a chicken coop. They didn't tell us how big it was or anything like that. So we get there. There is us and 2 other people. I found out later one got electrocuted and is just finally able to start working again. the other was the one who wanted help. The coop was about 12ft long. 5 feet wide. and 600 pounds. for 4 people to carry. That's not even the bad part. When they expected us to be able to lift it 6 feet into the air and over a fence. That was... ridiculous haha! The guy who was electrocuted was having a lot of trouble getting it up, so the guy who was next to me runs over to help him leaving me. by myself. luckily its resting on the top of the fence for a second. Once it gets over the half way mark its mostly all on me because the guy on my side went to the other side. My shoulder is about to give out and i'm just about to say that because. well.. it was super heavy. and then some random guy came running over, he saw us. So that was a huge miracle. I didn't die hahaha! 

overall things went pretty good this week. 

--

Elder Quinton



No comments:

Post a Comment