Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 67

3-28-16

Happy Late Easter! :) 
Last Monday, we went hiking! I will send a bunch of pictures today. We heard that colorado legalized crystal meth, maybe we are just hearing that now because we are kind of.. not involved with the news or anything like that. Thought that was ridiculous though. Also! last Monday, while I was at the thrift store I found a little new testament bible that was made in 1816!! that was super cool. Got it for free, they told me bibles were free. So that was a nice suprise. It looks like what would be something a soldier would carry with them to war. 
We went to an inactive members home the 3 kids are members and that is all. One of the kids who isn't a member though, when we walked in told us shes been waiting to get baptized for awhile and how she really wants the holy ghost to stay with her. So that was pretty cool, typically don't just typically tell you "hey I really want to get baptized, what do I need to do?" 
Yesterday we ate dinner with the bishop and his wife's family. Turns out I know his wife's family, they were in my old area when I was here before. Someone that we know bought me a blue Nevada flag with the classic "don't tread on me" with the rattle snake. Never seen a Nevada version but its pretty sweet i'll send a picture of that as well. 


--

Elder Quinton


No comments:

Post a Comment