Friday, April 10, 2015

Week 17

Hello! :)
I hope you all had a pleasant easter. I was sad because this is probably the first year that I havent done an easter egg hunt! My family does it every year with all our adult children it is the best. One of the sisters in my district, her family does that same thing every year with adult children so we were going to do that today on pday butttttttttt no other companionships wanted to have fun soooooo.. sadness.. 

One of my zone leaders got made the new assistant so we've been stuck in a trio all week. Its been difficult because my comp and I cover 2 areas and so do the zone leaders. So we are trying to juggle 4 areas between 3 of us. Its kind of difficult. 

Funny story of the week. After the first session of general conference, One of the spanish sisters (pearson) stood up and an easter egg fell I think off her skirt but I was like "look she laid an egg!" they started dying. and then her companion was like "wait.. who was the rooster?" That was very unexpected of her to say. 

Miracles we saw this week. 

Our less active, Pinky, asked at the end of our lesson the other day "How would I go about getting one of those Book of Mormon things?" His wife is a less active too and she has one but apparently he doesnt! He's 75 i'll send you a picture I took with him the other day. That very morning we had found a big version of the BOM and he"s old and would need one so that was cool. When we gave it to him he got all excited and hugged it! It was cool. 

Andy Started reading the BOM this past week. 

I weighed myself this past week. I have still not gained any weight wooooo! :) 

I don't have a lot to say this week. Have a great day!

Elder Quinton
 Pinky

 Angel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment