Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 61


2-15-16

This past week My comp and I both got pretty sick, it was pretty terrible ! We are doing better now though the weather cleared up a bit so that was nice!

Someone started talking about guns that we teach and said they have a rifle or shotgun they weren't sure and I was like "well I could tell you what it is if you like?" For those that don't know I have a love of weapons. So he pulls it out and I just started laughing. It was a pellet gun. and he brought out .22 bullets and BB's and said they were the bullets for it and that someone had given it to him. I had a nice little laugh out of it. 

Someone we know got baptized! that was super awesome! :) Also this past week after doing about 15 hours of service, the people we had been helping made us soup. Full of cow stomach. and tendons/ligaments of a cow. It was rather... well... you can imagine hahaha. 

I saw tons of my old friends at stake conference this past weekend too! Several asked if they could have us over for dinner haha. Despite the sickness this past week we had lots of success.



--

Elder Quinton



No comments:

Post a Comment