Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 10

Hows it going everyone?! I don't have a whole lot to say for this week suprisingly because its been a good week for the most part!

 I have been in Carson for 4 weeks now, kind of crazy! This past week we had Zone conference and stake conference! I was able to talk to my mission president for awhile because my companion was in a meeting with his wife. 
Our spanish sisters asked if I would be willing to sing a song with one of them in spanish for sacrament so that will be interesting haha. It sounded really good though, we only have sung it one time thus far. 
As for my companion and I things are going pretty well, sometimes we butt heads sometimes things are great. He has some issues though with stuff back home and whatnot so he's just been having a difficult time. This past week him and I had the most lessons though out of everyone! We had 34 lessons so that was pretty intense. 
I have about 3 pages left in my journal that I brought from home! In the 2.5 months i've been out I have written a full journal already so that is kind of exciting. 

Several of the people in our district have been pretty sick for days and so we have been going to the store to get things for a couple of them or running and dropping off notes to their investigators who they were supposed to have lessons with. I havent gotten sick though (crosses fingers!). My companion has been dizzy feeling for half the week though (I may take him to the doctors, I think he has an ear infection or something) and so i've been driving for the past couple of days. 
This past week we received an entire round cake from a member and.. well it was delicious. Lets just say I gave into the fatness for a day and ate half of it... hahahaha we also had pizza for dinner 4 TIMES this week. with 4 different members it was ridiculous. 

Funny story though the other day I woke up at about 2am and my companion started randomly giggling and I was like what are you laughing at dude? yea he was sleeping still. Then he started talking in his sleep and he was saying complete gibberish, it was great!

Not sure what else I have, enjoy!
Elder Quinton


No comments:

Post a Comment