Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 60


2/8/16

Hello all! New companion is Elder Teixeira, we've had a great week! He is also a very outgoing person so its nice. It' can be difficult to be with people that are more shy haha. I've been very impressed with him and his desire to help others and bring them to Christ.
We've had a ton of fun so far I'll send lots of pics Im sure. Ive been bad with sending pics home sorry! I have lots. 

I started a collection of books of mormon in different languages a couple weeks ago! I have like 7 or 8. Its been cool. I want to collect them all. I'll obviously have to send those home though before I get transfered, that will take up a lot of room. 



I received  random package this past week that the return address was "BeBeautiful" and inside was..... drum roll.... pre cut tin foil hahaha! no note or anything, so whoever sent that to me, nice one. Got a good laugh out of it. 

We started re-teaching someone yesterday that really wanted to get baptized, he set himself with a date to be baptized so that was awesome! :) 

Miracle from yesterday. Well it was fast sunday. and we had been fasting all day and had no dinner appointment and at like 6 we stopped by some members house to see if they were okay because they weren't at church and they asked if we had ate and made us chile reyanos. They were super good, great way to end a fast! :) 

Love you all!



pic descriptions: huge windstorm blew this trampoline somewhere not good. hahaha. 

got dairy queen for the first time since I left! 

anddddddddddddd... double rainbow haha



--

Elder Quinton


No comments:

Post a Comment