Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 59


Feb 2, 2016

Hi All,

Im staying in Carson for another transfer! :) 

Elder Bido, sadly is leaving me and going to my old area in Sun Valley, WITH ELDER LEON! one of my favorite missionaries so that will be super cool. My new companion is Elder Texiera. I served with him a little when I was in Sparks 

This past week was pretty good, we had several really difficult days though.
Snowed a ton, was really cold, you know the usual. Filemon, a recent convert, went to the temple! that was awesome. 

Went to the spanish bakery again and taught the 2 owners, they showed us around the back and whatnot and gave us a tour, then made us tortas and gave us doughnuts. He's really really interested in the message though so that's cool! 

I had exchanges with Elder Johnson! Love that guy he is so cool. I went into my old Carson area with him and saw tons of people I know, it was great. 

Another miracle was yesterday, someone I knew when I was here (sisters taught her when I was here)  before randomly showed up at church. We had tried to get in contact with her but all we had was her number and she showed up at church, has been married for 4 months. married to a MEMBER from Reno! that was awesome. She will probs get baptized in a few weeks or month. Name is Genesis

Have a great week! While you're enjoying the cool air, just remember I'm freezing my butt off walking in 15 degree weather and snow! :) hahaha just kidding. 



--
Elder Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment