Friday, January 23, 2015

Week 6

I leave for Reno in t-minus 12 hours! WOOOOO haha.
It's been a great week, I discovered the MTC president here we were the last group he finished with, he is leaving tomorrow as well so that's kind of cool.

It's been interesting being the older district here. It will suck leaving all my new friends but eh.

I forgot several things to write about last week about our previous zone leader Elder Martin, this guy is so funny. So when we were saying our good byes, he gives me a hug and whispers in my ear "hail Hydra" with a straight face, referencing of course the Captain America movie it was funny.

Working out with Elder Craner again and it was funny he went on a jog around the building and came back in and was like did you know there was a bike rack over there? And I was like yea why? He totally tripped over it it was pretty funny. It is pitch black out when we work out.

It's been funny. I don't feel like I have a whole lot to say actually. I have a lot I could say but I don't know lol. I am doing good. There have been lots of funny stories but I don't think that everyone would want to read them so you can ask me personally if you'd like. I can't believe how quickly time is going!

This past Sunday I had to give another talk and I killed it. I was the last person to speak. The Spanish is still coming good. I hope that my trainer is a native or something though that would be legit. I don't have pics to email right now because I need to get them from some of my friends but next week I should send several. 
My old zone leader was telling us about how he drowned when he was 10 and he's super chill and funny and his companion was like "well that's a shame.. that you SURVIVED!" It was funny.  

The other day I had a water fight with a guy. He was in the stall and I started getting balls of paper towels from the trash, soaking them in water and throwing them at him it was funny. We cleaned it up of course but it was funny it was like 10 minutes long. 

I was talking to my teacher about movies in Spanish and we were talking about the dark knight and the voice acting and how I want to try and watch them in Spanish when I get home to see how different the acting is. And he said the batman movies from the 80's they changed Bruce Wayne's Name to BRUNO DIAZ HAHAHAHAHA. He said they change names a lot in Spanish. 

Another story so my friend Tomasi, he's a Tongan elder, he was in my zone but left last week but, we started doing this thing where we would fake shoot him with our hands and he would start doing that dance move called "the Bernie" so... he was sitting on the stand before devotional to give the prayer and it was before we started the meeting but like five of us shot him and he started doing it while he was sitting and President Pratt was right by him it was great. There's tons of more stories but time is short!

You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment